Express Waybills – Ensure Accuracy for Fast Delivery
A Waybill must be completed for every express shipment you send with DHL – it helps to ensure timely, accurate and secure delivery.
For the most accurate, cost effective and quickest way to complete a Waybill, we recommend you ship online.
Why do I need a Waybill?
- It tells DHL where your shipment is going, what service you require and how you intend to pay.
- It tells you the terms and conditions upon which we provide our service. Please read these carefully as they limit and in some cases exclude our liability.
- It gives you proof of consignment, with a unique number you can use on our web site to track your shipment.
- It tells Customs what's in your shipment, so that it gets cleared quickly and speeds through to its final destination without delay.
- All waybills have an expiration date. They cannot be used past that date.